COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data which can be collected are the following:
- Personal data supplied to receive a specific service (e.g. name and data of contact).
- Browsing data (e.g. IP address, location-country-, information on the pages visited by the user on the website, time of access on website, browsing time on each page, clickstream analysis. Although the Company does not collect this information to associate it with specific users, it is possible to identify such users directly through such information or by using other information collected).
PURPOSE AND METHOD OF TREATMENT
Personal data collected (“Data”) can be treated for the following purposes:
- executing a specific user request or provide the requested service (“Service”).
- improve the user’s experience on the Company’s website.
The Data may be processed on paper, automated or electronically, and in particular, by ordinary mail or email, telephone (e.g. automated calls, SMS, MMS), fax and any other IT channel (e.g. websites, mobile apps).
OTHER SUBJECTS THAT CAN PROCESS THE DATA
The Data can be treated by subjects operating on behalf of the Company and by virtue of specific contractual obligations, in EU or non-EU member countries.
The Data can be communicated to third parties to fulfill legal obligations, to respect orders which come from public authorities or to exercise the right of the Company in court.
TRANSFER OF DATA OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA (EEA)
Within the scope of the Company’s contractual relationships the Data can be transferred outside the territory of the European Economic Area (EEA) even by inserting them in databases managed by third party companies, operating on behalf of the Company. The management of the database and the treatment of Data are bound to the purposes for which they were collected and take place in full compliance with the applicable law on the protection of personal data.
Every time the Data should be transferred outside the EEA, the Company will adopt any contractual measure adequate and necessary to guarantee an adequate level of Data protection, including- among others-agreements based on standard contractual clauses for the transfer of data outside the EEA, approved by the European Commission.
CONNECTION TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Third party websites accessible from this website lie under the responsibility of third parties. The Company declines all responsibility regarding requests and/or supplies of personal data to third party websites.
DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER TEAM
The data controller is DFM s.r.l. DFM s.r.l. Lavorazioni meccaniche di precisione – Via Ercolano, 2 – Monza (Italy).
The interested party can contact the Data Protection Officer team at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
The data treated to supply the Service will be kept by the Company for the period deemed strictly necessary to obtain such purposes.
However, the Company may continue to keep such Data for a longer period, in order to be able to manage any contestations connected to the supply of the service.
The data treated to improve the user’s experience on the websites will be kept for the periods indicated in the Cookies Policy.
THE RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The interested party has the following rights:
- right of access, and that is the right to obtain from the Company confirmation that the processing of the data is in progress, and in this case, obtain access;
- the right of rectification and cancellation, that is the right to obtain the correction of inaccurate Data and/or the integration of incomplete data or the cancellation of Data for legitimate reasons;
- the right to limitation of treatment, that is the right to request the suspension of treatment if there are legitimate reasons;
- the right to data portability, that is the right to receive in a structured format, of common use and with readable Data, as well as the right to transmit the Data to another Data controller;
- the right of opposition, that is the right to object to processing of data if there are legitimate reasons, including the processing of Data for marketing and profiling, if planned for;
- the right to contact the competent data protection authority in the event of illegal Data processing.
The interested party can exercise the rights listed above by writing to DFM s.r.l. DFM s.r.l. Lavorazioni meccaniche di precisione – Via Ercolano, 2 – Monza (Italy) or else by email email@example.com .